Flyers are the classic, yet effective, tool for promoting a brand, business or event. These advertising materials are easy to distribute and handing them out in places with heavy foot traffic, like malls and robots, will help your business reach a wider audience using little time and effort.
- Full colour print
- Effective option for promotion
- Various sizes & paper stock available
- Will attract attention
- Increase brand awareness
If you want to make a mass impression, flyer printing and brochures are the way to go! They are just as mobile as larger posters and business cards but are less formal, a lot more fun and not to mention as affordable as they are efficient.Types of Signboards we can offer you:
SIZES AND VARIATIONS:
- A4 – Single Sided or Double Sided
- A5 – Single Sided or Double Sided
- Chromadek – a series of methodological procedures to create a colour based sheet
- A6 - Single Sided or Double Sided
- PerDL - Single Sided or Double Sided
BENEFITS OF FLYER PRINTING:
- Easily distributed to a wide audience
- You control where your brochure is placed and who gets it
- Flexible as you can choose the type of printing paper and size to fit your budget and marketing needs
- You have total control what is said and how it is said
Flyers and brochures are often linked to promotions and other events, making them exciting and interesting to both design and distribute.
They are a less formal and more temporary form of brand awareness, granting you the opportunity to have more leniency and creativity in the design and distribution processes.
Here at Budget Banners we offer a wide variety of printing paper and sizes for flyer printing and brochure printing. Whether you need thousands of small bi-tonal flyers or a smaller amount of smart, sophisticated brochures, we have you covered! It is important to consult with design professionals before going ahead as they will represent your brand and/or event to a large group of potential customers.